Home Forums Help and Support Cannabis Solvents

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Profile photo of Geoffrey HollandGeoffrey Holland
    Participant

There is no question that cannabis oil can reduce tumours and even the American government has finally admitted that cannabis can kill cancer. The most effective solvent seems to be grain alcohol 95% like Everclear or Spirytus. Olive or coconut oil make a much weaker medicine. My concern with the grain alcohol is that long term use can cause gastritis. Does anyone have any comments or experience of this?

Profile photo of Anonymous

Carrier oils boost bioavailability. You should never consume straight oil. Thats a waste of meds.

As for gastritis, i can’t see that being an issue as you’re boiling off the solvent, not drinking it. I know trace elements can be left behind but i have never had an issue, nor anyone else i know/spoken too.

I use IAP 99.9% Food Grade

Profile photo of Patricia HeatherPatricia Heather
    Participant

Medical Marijuana Exchange support legalizing marijuana for medical purposes for its use against diseases such as anxiety, Alzheimer’s Disease, Depression, Arthritis, etc.

Profile photo of Patricia HeatherPatricia Heather
    Participant

Get here the very useful post, so we have get a idea, Now we started a top annabis blogs remaining top push advocacy for the medical benefits of merijuana.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.