Home Forums Help and Support Looking for medical cannabis oil for my father's cancer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, my father has recently been diagnosed with cancer of the oesophagus which has spread to his glands and organs. The outlook does not look good for him and I want to help him find cannabis oil that he can try to see if it will treat his cancer.

I’m researching like crazy and I’ve found there are some legal medical options in the Netherlands if I can get a prescription from a doctor – I don’t know how I’d go about getting that though.

There is also the option of going to Spain and joining a Cannabis Social Club, but I again I don’t know where exactly to go with this either – it would really help if there was someone who could point me in a direction to speak to the right people.

I’m also interested in knowing more about underground groups who are able to advise or provide cannabis/cannabis oil to people within the UK for medical use.

I know there is always the option of growing it ourselves but this will delay a bit and we’d rather get the ball rolling to begin with.

If there’s any one that can offer any advise on dosage and things like that too it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

T

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.