Home Forums Ailments and Healing Cancer The Canna Budwig Protocol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Here’s a video on the canna budwig protocol.

WARNING: THC WILL HIT FULL FORCE IMMEDIATELY! DOSING CORRECTLY IS VITAL!
      PLEASE NOTE: FLAXSEED OIL MUST BE AVOIDED IF TREATING AN ESTROGEN BASED CANCER!

So whats so special about this?

The cottage cheese contains the amino acid Cysteine. Cysteine contains sulfhydryl groups, which are groups having sulfur atom bonded to a hydrogen atom. The carrier oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, most importantly alpha-linoeic (omega 3) and linoleic (omega 6)

When you combine the cottage cheese and the carrier oil the sulfhydryl groups and the polyunsaturated fatty acids cause a chemical reaction that makes the carrier oil water soluble. This allows the carrier oil, and the meds we’ve bonded to that carrier oil by also using lecithin in our mix, to be absorbed into the cell membranes

The cell membranes are supported by the unsaturated fatty acids, which have an electron cloud, allowing them to bond to oxygen. This aids in cellular respiration . Without the essential fatty acids the cells struggle to get adequate oxygen. Cancer cells cannot survive in a highly oxygenated atmosphere. One of the things that needs to happen to allow cancer to get a foothold is a breakdown in the cellular respiration rate

Written by SweetSue

• This topic was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Chew Bacca.
    Katzen
    Participant

That’s a strange situation. I have never faced it. Now my brain is thinking of trying cbd oils from https://provacan.co.uk/ The problem is that I have never tried these oils. If they are worthy? I am a bit nervous.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.